Of course, you vote with your wallet - every time you spend money. I was just reading an article on Talking Story in which Rosa talks about the reasons she will never buy a Sony product again. That is capitalism at its best, and why I love the power of the free market.
There a lots of vendors that have hacked me off enough to stay away from them. What are some of the reasons?
- Bad customer service experiences.
- If I am treated fairly and the company tries to make up for my problems, I am very forgiving. Treat me like I'm an annoyance or give me a bad attitude, and I'm gone.
- I don't buy from people who spam me, or who call me at home to solicit me.
- I don't buy from companies who create commercials or ads that offend me.
- I don't buy from people who don't stand behind their products when something goes wrong.
- And "comment spammers": what are you thinking?
- I work too hard for my money to spend it on shoddy product.
Those are my top 3 gripes that make me bail on a business. What about you?