OK, so I just got tagged by Thea of Life Wealth (from beautiful Australia). The object of this particular tagging scheme is to get every tagged person to share "the top 5 to 10 goals that you gotta' get so that you can truly say you have achieved your wildest dreams in life."
This one is tough - I pretty much want to do just about every interesting thing I hear about so I'm spoiled for choice, I suppose. For the past few days, I've been avoiding doing any posting here until I came to a list that felt right for me.
So, here are four goals from me:
- I will be part of an organization or effort that inspires and enables
thousands100,000 people per year to develop a passion for learning, helps them improve their skills, become happy, contribute meaningfully to the world, and achieve their personal goals.
- I will go back to school and get an advanced degree. The first time around, I didn't know how much fun learning could be - next time, I will.
- I will achieve financial freedom. I'll use this freedom to spend lots of time with my family, ensure that my children had whatever education they desire, spend time improving the state of primary education in the world, travel to interesting places with my wife, and build a nice cabin on a mountain.
- I will have a family that is healthy, happy, and knows that I love them no matter what. In particular, I will raise children that understand responsibility, respect others, have strong faith, practice good values, and have a strong sense of self worth.
I think that's enough for me.
Now, on to the tagging - I get to tag five people:
- EM Sky at Mind Unbound
- Mike St. Pierre at The Daily Saint
- David Zinger from David Zinger on Employee Engagement
- Ariane Benefit of Neat Living
- Greg Balanko-Dickson at The Remote Control CEO
Even if they don't pick up the tag or don't notice I've tagged them, you should go read what they have to say. It's high quality stuff.