- I like Jason's take on weaving in a "Today" list with the traditional GTD approach - you can read more about this (and other excellent productivity thoughts) on Black Belt Productivity.
- Tim has some excellent advice Live Your Best Life about making sure you take a little time out to keep yourself sane.
- EM Sky has done the research for us - check out her collection of articles sharing Writing Tips From Pros.
- Dick Richards has some thought-provoking questions at Come Gather Round - my favorite is "Am I making good use of my life?"
- Matt tells us what he's learned about managing RSS feeds in "Afraid to Click?"
- Eric Mack has an inspirational story about reaching out to help the community in "Beyond the Gates..."
- Phil's "Rapid Fire Learning" list about what he learned in May is Great!
- Bren's all a-twitter about TwitterLit - and apparently has more...patience...or tolerance...or something...than me if he's still on the Twitter bandwagon.