Ariane of Neat & Simple Living tagged me in yet another "5 things" chain. This time, it's about the 5 most useful sites you use to perform your work.
That is a tough one, but here are 5 of my top sites (maybe not "the Top 5" but 5 good ones):
- Google -- OK, so I'm hooked. I use it for Search, for News, Financial research and Alerts.
- Amazon.com -- I am an Amazon Prime customer and, as a heavy reader, they make sure I see the UPS driver a lot.
- LinkedIn -- I am in a business development / networking role, and LinkedIn helps me make new connections by leveraging my existing contacts. Pretty cool for business networking.
- SeatGuru -- I've reviewed SeatGuru in the past - it is the resource to figure out how good your seats are before you fly.
- Digg -- A unique lens on the news of the world. Think of it as News with community-driven editorial overlay or filter. The only categories I watch are Technology and World & Business
Now, I tag 5 more.
- EM Sky of Mind Unbound
- April Groves of My Beautiful Chaos
- Mike St. Pierre of The Daily Saint
- Matt Cornell of Matt's Idea Blog
- Tim Draayer of Live Your Best Life
If you're tagged, post your five with a Trackback to me, and pass on the favor.