For a long time now, NitroPDF Professional has been my top recommendation for creating, editing, annotating, and combining PDF files. I reviewed NitroPDF in full a couple of years back, and I like their latest version (v5) even more than when I started using it back in the day.
I just got an email offer from V-Com/Avanquest to get NitroPDF Professional at a special price of $49 (that's the price I originally paid, as mentioned in my review). The email invited me to pass it on to my friends, so I figured I'd share the link to the offer and the promo code (NITRO30) here -- just in case you're interested in picking up a copy of this excellent tool.
Don't sit on this too long -- according to the email, this offer is only valid for one week.
Note from May 10: I just tried the link to see if it was expired, and it looks like it still gets you the same discount - pretty cool, but I don't think it will last forever...
Here are some of the feature highlights from the email (and there are more details on their site):
- Easy PDF Creation: Create PDF files from more than 300 file types and use our one-click functionality to quickly convert commonly-used file types such as Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, WordPerfect and more.
- Convert PDFs: Quickly convert PDF files for reuse in Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, OpenOffice and more. Extract all text and images in the one process
- Edit PDF Files. Use intuitive editing tools to directly insert or edit text and images in PDF files.
- Secure Your Work. The built-in security features give you exceptional control over the PDF files you create: encrypt files to prevent unauthorized access, restrict sensitive operations, and more.
- Intuitive Commenting and Review. Add feedback in familiar and intuitive ways with sticky notes, highlighters, underlines, and more. Comments and feedback are attached directly to the material being commented on, so nothing gets lost.